Sell your house simply with KW Simply Sold program.
We’ll take it from here!
What is Simply Sold?
Simply Sold is a program designed to help take some of the burden off you and put it on US!
This program is open to everyone* but is especially helpful for people in these categories:
- Busy Lifestyle
- Frequent Traveler
- Health Issue(s)
- Elderly Homeowner(s)
- Recent Loss
- Recently Divorced
- Vacant Home
- Other Reasons
* See “What homes qualify?” below.
What homes qualify?
The Simply Sold program is a great option for most homeowners who are considering selling their home, but feeling stressed by the prospect of all the work involved in selling a home.
Here are the basic requirements:
1.) Your home should be in relatively good condition and not have any of the following:
Major health or safety concerns, infestations, squatters, structural concerns, heavy animal or smoke odors, missing major components, lot overgrown, yard/garage/attic over-full (or would need to be removed by you), extra vehicles or other large equipment stored on property (or would need to be removed by you), or circumstances beyond what would be considered an average property and setting.
2.) The actual benefits that your home qualifies for is based on its estimated value determined by us.
3.) The property cannot be tenant occupied.
4.) The property must be compliant with local codes and ordinances.
(Other reasons may be found upon inspection of your home.)
What does it include?
Homeowners will receive the following benefits:
- 2 hours of free interior cleaning. Additional hours can be added at a discounted fee.
- Home staging. For vacant or partially vacant homes. Includes living room, dining room, and 3 bedrooms. Larger homes may qualify for additional rooms.
- Professional Drone Video Tour. Outside aerial views and interior drone walk-through tour set to mood-enhancing audio. Your home will be sold before buyers even walk through the door!
- Professional Photo Shoot. Professional still photography by a professional photographer. Beautiful wide-angle high quality photos. Makes a huge difference in marketing your home vs. using a cell phone to take photos!
- Surveillance. For homes with wi-fi available, we will add a security camera inside the home to allow you to monitor the property when you are not there, until it is sold.
- Removal of Unwanted Items. We will assist in clearing the house of unwanted items categorized as donation items, unwanted furniture, and light to medium trash items. (Some restrictions apply.)
- Mail forwarding. Moving before it’s sold? We will send your mail to you at your new or temporary address weekly that the post office missed until the house is sold.
- Scheduling of all appointments – lawn care, snow removal, appraisal, etc.
- Concierge service from start to finish including complete oversight of the real estate transaction, monitoring property access, frequent lockbox code changes for added security, electronic document storage, and more.
What does it cost?
There are no fees to homeowners to enroll in our Simply Sold program, other than any upgrades you might wish to add. Simply Sold is a free concierge service and doesn’t cost you anything other than your standard real estate listing fees that all real estate brokerages charge. The free services are tiered based on the value of your home.
How do I get started?
Complete the form below and we’ll connect you with a Simply Sold Keller Williams Agent who will help you get started! Or call (440) 508-6088 to speak with an agent now.
Help ease the burden of selling my home. You can sell your home with much less stress and hassle with our Simply Sold program. I want to sell my house fast. Not a problem! We will get your house on the market quickly. Showings will start immediately. Want to know how to sell my house? We will walk you through the process step by step. You can even sell my house as is. We offer services to help you sell as is and sell my house now! If you want to know how do I sell my house, we will show you the fastest and most stree-free way to put your house up for sale. If you want to know how much can I sell my house for, we will perform a thorough market analysis to help you understand what your home is worth. If I want to sell my house, then let’s talk! We’ll give you tips and information on selling your house and also a net sheet which is your house sale calculator, showing you how much you’ll have in pocket after the sale. Don’t worry about how to get your house ready to sell. We’ve got this! We have everything you need to sell my property. You can just relax and leave it to Keller Williams!