FREE HELP FOR FSBO’s
So you want to go solo?
Did you know we offer FREE services for homeowners who are selling their home in the Greater Cleveland area?
- Market analysis based on real and current data, including properties that have recently sold or are currently under contract, to help you determine your home’s value.
- Mortgage qualification assistance for your buyer through KW Mortgage. You can be certain the buyer you choose is qualified to purchase your home and isn’t wasting your time.
- FREE access to a licensed realtor to answer any questions you may have during the home selling process.
- Staging recommendations to ensure your home is appealing to the largest number of buyers.
In addition, we offer FREE marketing!
How it works:
- We’ll post your listing on our social media platforms and actively promote your FSBO on social media.
- We will respond to inquiries and provide all the information about your property to interested buyers.
- Complementary Open House with COVID-19 safety precautions and supervised home tours — including professional flyers!
All of this is FREE to you!
What’s the catch?
All we ask is that if we find a buyer for your home, you allow us to close the deal. Our closing fee is only 3%. Only pay if we find you a buyer. Otherwise, you pay ZERO.
Benefits to you:
- Reach more buyers through other avenues besides Zillow and Craigslist.
- All purchase documents are included when we find you a buyer – purchase agreement, disclosures, contingency removals, addendums, Covid-19 delay protection.
- Opportunity to provide a home warranty to the new owner or allow them to purchase their own from our home warranty partner.
- Transaction oversight from start to finish with an experienced agent who knows what to look for from the beginning to the end of your transaction.
- Timeline checklist to ensure all steps are completed in a timely manner to prevent closing delays.
- Close communication with the buyer’s lending officer to monitor the progress of the buyer’s loan application.
- Close communication with the title company who handles all of the closing logistics and funds. The buyer’s funds will be held in escrow until closing, ensuring you get paid.
- Access to our secure digital signing platform for convenient document signing and sharing.
- Deed transfer is filed by the title company.
- Taxes, water/sewer, and HOA fees (if applicable) prorated and dispursed by the title company. Only pay up to the last day you occupy your home.
Life is busy.
Relax, we got this!
Call Lisa Timko to learn more: (440) 508-6088.