Your mortgage lender can make or break your real estate experience!
Buyers need a lender who will go to bat for them
Communication is key when choosing a lender.
Here are some qualities you should look for in your loan officer:
• Easily accessible throughout the transaction. Doesn’t pass the buck
to another person once you sign the papers.
• Prompt to respond to your questions morning or evening.
• Knowledgeable as demonstrated by providing a wealth of information.
• Plenty of experience in the mortgage lending process.
• Provides an itemized list of your estimated costs.
• Locally based!
Keller Williams offers a great option for your mortgage financing!
SAVE THOUSANDS WITH KW.*
Keller Williams will finance you with an incredible mortgage program!
ZERO loan origination fee
ZERO application fee
ZERO underwriting fee
ZERO processing fee
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
*Applies when you work with a KW agent and purchase a property for $150,000 or greater.
Here are some other loan officers I have had the pleasure of working with that I can wholeheartedly recommend:
Very knowledgeable, years of experience.
Union Home Mortgage
Experienced. Quick to respond!
Excellent customer service. May have other options available to you.