Selling Your Home During a Pandemic
You may be concerned about contracting Covid-19 from people coming into your home.
Choose the safer route to home selling.
My #1 goal is to keep you and your family safe during the sale of your home.
Please read these key points about selling your home – even without having people enter your home.
- You can receive offers without anyone coming into your home!
- We provide virtual and 3D tours and professional photography free of charge!
- Buyers can tour the property after they submit an offer that you accept.
- I had 3 houses go under contract without my buyers ever stepping foot into the home. Other agents are doing the same.
It’s possible! And it’s safe!
Here’s how it works:
STEP 1: We meet virtually via Zoom or by phone to discuss your goals.
STEP 2: Once we settle on a selling strategy, you will receive a link to the listing documents in your email. Clicking the link will take you to the documents and tell you where to securely sign. (Simply type your name where indicated.)
STEP 3: I will receive a notification that you have signed the listing paperwork and I will open your digital file which you will also have access to.
STEP 4: I will send my photographer over to set his 3D camera for shots of each room. This is roughly 15-30 minutes and he will wear a mask and be quick!
STEP 5: Optional: We will shoot video and create a professional virtual walk-through of your home set to music. My photographer will come over to take professional photos of each room and exterior of your home. If you are not comfortable with people coming into your home for photos, you can send your own photos to us.
STEP 6: The listing will go live and marketing your home virtually begins! You may choose for us to install a yard sign if you’d like. The public listing will indicate that showings will be granted only with an accepted offer.
STEP 7: Once you receive an offer and come to acceptable terms with the buyers, the buyer will have 48 hours to walk through your home to make sure it is everything they expect it to be.
STEP 8: If the buyers are happy with the tour, we move forward with the sale. If they change their mind after seeing the property, both parties sign a release and we wait for the next offer.
This method of selling homes has become very popular across the U.S. due to Covid-19.
People like this option because it ensures they do not have endless foot traffic in their home yet allows buyers to tour their home virtually and submit an offer!
Protecting my clients is my #1 priority
Here are some precautions I take if you choose the more traditional route of home selling:
- A 3D virtual tour of your home will be provided to interested parties (at my cost). Buyers are asked to watch the tour first before viewing your home in person. See an example here of a recent 3D tour.
- Only parties to the transaction may enter the property.
- Masks, gloves, and booties are mandatory (and provided by me).
- Any buyer interested in seeing your home must present a letter from a local lender proving they are qualified to purchase.
- Myself or another real estate agent must accompany all buyers throughout the house. Buyers are not permitted to wander the property.
- No children permitted inside your home.
- All paperwork is handled digitally.
The TOP 4 Reasons You Should List with Me
- I limit the number of clients I work with at any give time in order to provide exceptional personalized service.
- I utilize my technology and business skills to market your property in unique ways.
- I invest real dollars in advertising your home.
- I treat clients like my own family and operate my business by the Golden Rule.
Here are other reasons why you will be glad you chose me as your real estate agent:
- I love what I do because I enjoy helping people. Ask my past clients — they will tell you that I give 110% to my clients.
- I genuinely care about you. I want your real estate experience to be an enjoyable and positive one. My passion and positive energy impacts your experience in a positive way.
- I give you relevant market feedback weekly — or more often if things are changing more frequently.
- I collect feedback from all showings directly from the showing agent and send that information to you immediately.
- I maintain 100% positive feedback from previous clients. Read some of my feedback here.
- I’m a Cleveland native and know the Cleveland market very well — eastside, westside, and southside!
- I start my day every day assessing local market conditions to keep abreast of the local market trends.